OCPE Change Log
Version 2-0-0 - Release 01/09/2023
- RDMNet support
- RPT Gateways with 2/4/32 ports can be emulated.
- LLRP targets for the RPT gateways. Only some of the allowed LLRP PIDs are currently supported.
- RPT gateways only support conducting to brokers using an IPv4 static configuration. By default the gateways will try to connect to a broker at 10.0.0.1:49410.
- sACN can be received on dataLynx II when the port is in sACN mode.
- Significant performance updates
- IGMP v1 and v2 implementations for gateways
Version 1-5 - Release 26/02/2020
- Added delayed transition gateways to developer edition.
Version 1-4 - Release 26/02/2020
- Added slot information to moving head fixtures.
- Added an LED Pixel Driver responder with 170 sub devices to the developer edition.
- Added a responder with the maximum number of sub devices to the developer edition.
- Bug fixes.
Version 1-2 - Release 22/12/2019
Added support for these PIDs:
- Real time clock
- Display level
- Display invert
- Maximum dimmer level
- Minimum dimmer level
- Burn in
- Pan invert
- Tilt invert
- Pan/Tilt Swap
Version 1-1 - Release 20/12/2019
Network card library updated.
Version 0-12-2 - Release 03/12/2019
Further improvements to start-up sequence and error messages.
.Net Framework requirement reduced from 4.7.1 to 4.6.1.
Version 0-12-1 - Release 25/11/2019
Improved startup sequence and error messages.
Version 0-12-0 - Release 23/11/2019
First public release for Explorer only.