The road map below is intended to show the direction of travel for OCPE, it is not fixed nor is it a commitment to implement a specific feature or to do so in a specific time.
If you would like to suggest to a feature or improvement please contact us.
For all editions:
- The 2022 changes to the Art-Net standard including ArtPoll targeting.
- Internal gateway web servers to support gateway configuration in a browser in a realistic manner.
- Full documentation of gateway compliance / compatibility.
- mDNS protocol emulation to support RDMNet broker discovery.
- An internal DHCP server which will not show any network transactions.
- An full client implementation which will require an external DHCP server.
- DMX output to USB widgets including:
- ENTTEC Pro 1 and 2
- ETC Gadget 1 & 2
- JESE Tri
- RDM Proxy devices
For Educator and Developer editions:
- Configuration saving to allow a network environment to be quickly recreated.
- Open Sound Control commands to:
- Add/remove/reset gateways and devices
- Adjust sensor values
- Display universe / figure outputs
- Create a UI option to allow responders to be added to multiple ports at the same time.
- Add a command line / text user interface to allow for automated use.
- Cross platform support for Linux / Mac.
- Log the DMX / RDM output from a gateway's port and log this to an ENTTEC and/or ETC DMX sniffer files.
Possible new application layer protocols:
- AES-70 for audio control systems.
- E1.59 Object Transform Protocol.